Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And Rylee Carmela is HERE!!

Hi everyone!! This is Amy!!! Jaime went into labor Sunday morning/afternoon. Her labor went smoothly (even though she has nausea with every contraction for the first part of her labor) and the baby and mom are doing fine!!!! Rylee weighed in at 6 pounds 5 oz. She was born around 3 am (I'm not sure of the exact time but I'll get that today.) I went up and visited them for a brief period yesterday and they both are doing well and look GREAT!!! Michelle took pics while we were there so I'm just waiting for those and I'll post them ASAP!!! Mom and baby are due home on Wednesday!

13 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger KMR said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome Rylee!!

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Rylee. Congratulations Shawn and Jaime!

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Shawn and Jaime! And welcome to the world, Rylee!

Love you all

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crud, I couldn't find the cable to upload my photos last night, so I'm going to dig out my dock as soon as I get home today so you guys can see some pics of the adorable little peanut we lovingly call Rylee ;o) In the meantime, I can testify that she is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Woo hoo she is finally here!

Cant wait to see pictures!

Congratulations Jaime & Shawn!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Nadine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woohoo!!! :)

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Congrats Jamie. See she was right on time!!

I will call Angela her internet is down.

Can't wait to see pics.

She's here, yeah!!!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Drea said...

awe this is so exciting! 6 pounds 5 oz see not to bad ;-)
I cant wait to see pics!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Bek said...

YEAH!!!!!!! so little rylee was born on the 16th?! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, JAIME SHAWN AND RYLEE!!!!!!!!!!! yippee!!! can't wait for pictures!!! **doing a happy dance**

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Yay yay yay!!! Congratulations!!! You both look great!!
~L.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Yaaaaayyyyy! This is fantastic news! I'm soo happy for you... and I'm a little jealous. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home