Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Eating in the New Year...



I hate to do this to y'all - esp. those of you who are pregnant and ravenously craving chocolate... but I think you all need a visual of what I was up against on New Year's Eve. YUMMMMMMM. HEAVEN ON A PLATE. EXQUISITE. This monster of a dessert was mine - and with only minimal help from Michelle, I managed to put most of it down (that's AFTER eating my meal!).

My New Year's started off with my maternity photos which I am SO EXCITED to have posted already! I actually like about 20 - I'm having SUCH a hard time choosing the best one for Rylee's first scrapbook page. I'm going to order several for a 2-page scrapbook spread but as for the first page, I want the best one in an 8 x 10. HELP! To view them, go here and click on "Recent photo sessions" on the left. Then to "Print room lab" then to "Jaime's maternity session". Enter password "manny". Once there if you click on the first picture, you can scroll through them larger than the thumbnails.

After the maternity photos, we had Jamie, Jenn, Michelle and Darren over for games before dinner. We headed off for my CHOCOLATE STAMPEDE and then came back to enjoy more Scene-it movie trivia and Apples to Apples (given to me by Deb!). It was a great night in!

On Friday we had a FABULOUS dinner over at Tonya's BEAUTIFUL PALACE. To say this woman is Betty Crocker and Martha Stewart wrapped into one person wouldn't be giving her enough credit. You would need to add in: designer and owner of all that is Pottery Barn. We had a wonderful time and an excellent meal with a group of great people. Unfortunately, Mr. Manny was not on his best bahavior. Not only did he try to make a "bitch" out of their 100 pound golden lab, but he had a little pooping incident on their floor. EEEK! We'll find out how upset Gerry really was by whether we are ever invited back or not... he he.

Okay, last but not least, I'm going to leave you with a few pages of Shawn's 30th scrapbook. The party this weekend looks to be a HUGE crowd and hopefully a lot of non-labor-inducing fun. :) Hope you all had a great New Year!!!



10 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Whoa! Check out that dessert! Looks yummy.
Thanks for the wonderful compliments! I have to say though, I have never made a purchase from Pottery Barn. You'd be surprised how cheaply I find things that LOOK like Pottery Barn. :-) Gerry has also NEVER mentioned Manny's accident since the night of the dinner party! :-) We had a GREAT time and you WILL be coming again...K? :-)
Your photos are FABULOUS and if I were your mother, I'd have a hard time choosing. See you Friday!:-)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Glad to hear you had a good year. I just wish I could take the time and money to do scrapbooking. There is a place right by my house soley to scrapbooking so I might start up one of these days. I just have to get into the creative side of me b/c I have never been really good at it so I applaud you for doing it.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

That desert is making me so hungry!

Love the pictures. I cant even begin to pick one for you they are all great. I love B & W it is so classic! But other than that I have nothing to offer.

You did a great job on Shawn's scrapbook.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Drea said...

eat it up girl :-) may as well while the babies still taking some of those calories lol. I hope your labor goes well!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Oh Jamie your picture are awesome. I was too overwheled, so I am sure you are too! They are all great!! I would say for the opening page maybe just a belly shot and then on the inside do one with you and Shawn. I don't know though because on with the heart around your belly would be a great opener too!!


You are gonna be an awesome momma! So excited for you!!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Bek said...

wow! those maternity picturs are BEAUTIFUL! i have never seen anything like it!!!!! i loved the ones where you were looking down at your belly or had your hand on it and were looking out...

and your pictures of shawn are amazing - u r so talented. hope the party is great fun!!!

ps the dessert looks scrumptious (and its 9 in the morning)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i like # 9, 26, and 28

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Dude? What's up with that last comment?? Freak!!
I love LOVE the maternity pics. I think my fav is a-79...
And you are sooo getting close!!! Hurry up already.
I'm living vicariously through you, you know. ;) No more babies for me.
~L.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger KMR said...

Wow Jaime, those pictures are incredible. I really liked 79.
You are glowing. *huggs*

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Heather Hansen said...

When are you going to pop?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home