Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 21, 2005

THANKS ANG & BEK!!!



A friend of mine once said that having "warm feet" was feeling loved and happy. Well Friday thanks to Bek and Ang I had toasty warm feet. I came home from work on Friday night exhausted and waiting for my two nieces to show up to spend the night. I'm one of those people who hates to have a million things to do on the weekends and last weekend was chalk full. I was dreading it and down in the dumps. As I pulled into the garage there was a big package waiting for me and I couldn't get Manny and I out of the car fast enough to see what it was. The return address showed that it was from Angela and I was very excited to open it. Inside was the most sweet and thoughtful gifts - SO MANY OF THEM - from Bek and Ang. Most of the gifts had adorable notes on them telling why they had chosen that gift. I was smiling the whole time. They enclosed a gift receipt - which certainly wasn't necessary since how I wouldn't think of returning any of their thoughtful gifts!! Rylee will hear about each one when she is old enough and know that there are really caring, generous and truly thoughtful people in the world. There was even a copy of "The Little Red Hen" because I said it was one of my childhood favorites! I hadn't even known it was made in a board book and I was so excited to read it again after all this time! Even though "Thank You" doesn't seem like enough... THANK YOU BEK AND ANG FOR MAKING MY NIGHT - AND MY WEEKEND! Rylee will love all of her great gifts!! :) You're the best!

6 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Oh that's great!!! Aside from getting bills-- isn't getting mail the best?? You are lucky to have wonderful people who care a lot about you!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I have some items I put aside for beautiful Rylee. Can you email me sometime(kpower205@comcast.net). I will send them your way.

What great gifts.

Thanks
Kate

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Bek said...

yeah!! glad u enjoyed! we might have a couple more things coming, too, to keep warmin' your feet. :)

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Ang and Bek are some of the best friend I could have! They are so sweet!

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home