Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy 40th Birthday, Scott


Today my brother-in-law and turns FORTY YEARS OLD! (As always, I'm using caps for dramatic effect to show how OLD he is). :) This picture was taken yesterday and caused my jaw to drop. Mr. Manny TORMENTS Miss Sophie and Sophie therefore HATES Manny. This is not the usual scene around their house. Normally Sophie (who is almost as big as Manny) is hiding under a bed hissing and growling and Manny is barking like crazy at her. I asked my sister if she cut and pasted Manny into this picture.


Okay, so this isn't a picture of Scott, but it is a picture of his kids. How cool is that?!? This was taken a couple of weeks ago at Sea World. Shamu came along to say hello. Just a piece of glass between them and him.

9 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Happy birthday scott.

What a cool picture of the girls. Which neices would that be?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Bek said...

so is scott your sister's husband? and those his girls? neat picture with the girls and shamu!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Happy BIG 4-0!!!!!! What a cool picture of Kayla & Hannah! That would make a great Christmas card or note card! Neat!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

That's a really awesome picture! I have one like that with a hippo.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

love the seaworld pic. awesome Making rounds to let everyone know my new blog address. http://whatssonmymind.blogspot.com/

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Nadine said...

Happy birthday Scott!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Kate - these are the nieces (Kayla and Hannah) that live near me. They are the ones I see almost every day.
Bek - Yup, Scott is my oldest sister Darcy's husband. He is also my boss. And yup - Kayla and Hannah belong to Darcy and Scott.
Tonya - I saw this comment and immediately "IMd" my sister and told her your idea. I went to Shutterfly and played around with some proofs and she took over from there - too fun! :)

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

That pic of the kids with the whale is SO cool!

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWEE - you have ONE HOT BROTHER IN LAW!!! His name MUST be Darren!!!! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home