Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Congratulations, Mandy and Tim!

Saturday we attended Mandy and Tim's wedding... and it was GREAT! She was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen (I knew she would be), the ceremony was short and sweet, the food and music were great. It was a beautiful wedding all around. Congratulations to an adorable couple!!
Saturday was also the last time I felt my baby kick. :( I'm not one to NOT freak out at everything (my latest fear is that I am going to have a C-section and they are going to leave a sponge or scissors in there) so I'm trying not to hyperventilate as I sit here. I mean - it's not like I would feel her move one day and not the next. I felt her move every day for the last few weeks - until now. She was happily kicking her mom during the ceremony on Saturday and I haven't felt those sweet little movements since. I'm so worried that something is wrong and that I caused it - was it cuz I've been eating donuts? I know it's the donuts. Was it cuz I exceeded my lifting capacity by about a zillion pounds on Sunday when we cleaned out the garage? I was just slightly concerned - until today. But today is the 3rd day. Is this normal? I am going to call the doctor just to be sure - but I have a routine 23 week appointment tomorrow, THANK GOD. So, everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that my baby just likes to sleep - a lot - for days at a time.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I am sure she is fine. Man I am going to be the same way. A big ol stress ball. Minds are amazing thing. I am sure all is fine but you worry like I worry about things that are so rare. ie sponge left inside at surgery, etc.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Bek said...

yeah, making a phonecall to the dr. will probably make u feel better....but try to not worry too much, b/c if u worry now, you'll just worry more when the baby comes! after a few weeks of Iz being born, i had to realize "this is ridiculous!" (about all my the fears i'd feel) i'd worry about everything from me dropping him and splatting his head open to him suffocating in the night (so i'd check on him 100 x!) Its all so new with the first, ya know? but you guys will do great and all will be well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home