Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 26, 2005

IS IT A CC OR A HE-HE??

Okay, time to guess! On Monday we have an ultrasound that will hopefully determine whether our baby is a girl or a boy. Today I had a regular pre-natal appointment and the doctor told me the baby was moving A LOT. :) (Apparently that is a good thing). So everyone put in your guess - you have a 50/50 shot of being correct. :)
Here are some things about my pregnancy (no idea whether these will help you determine or not):
  • I haven't had any real severe cravings. But I do smell or see a food I want and it gets stuck in my head until I eat it (beans, anyone??)
  • The doctor told me today (as well as at my first u/s) that the heartbeat was in the 160's
  • In the beginning I was really craving salty all the time, and now it is sweet
  • I pee every 1-2 hours
  • 6 out of 7 of my parent's children and grandchildren are girls
  • 2 out of 2 of Shawn's parent's children are boys
  • I never had severe morning sickness - although I was mildly nauseous from weeks 7-14

So exciting. :)

16 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Heather Hansen said...

Jamie, it all comes down to sex. If you crazy with the sex cravings it's a boy. If you could care less, it's a girl. This is my theory anyway. It worked for me. LOL

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Bek said...

ha! ive never heard tha sex one - but i say BOY - alot of what u said lined up with my pregnancy....

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing (hoping) girl! There's nothing as great as a little girl, and the mother/daughter relationship....just think Jaime of all the shopping, shopping, & more shopping you can do with a girl~!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I guess boy! I hope boy, so you can use up all your clothes. I think the room looks like it wants a boy to live there.
See I used to think girls were the best but after I had my 2nd, I am going to have to say boys are the best. Girls are hormonal even at a young age (mine is only 5). They like their daddy's better. My little guy is like my little boyfriend. He loves me so much, Merci did too but not like this. I do love my girl..but the relationship b/w boy and mommy is so different!! Ok sorry BYE!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

I want to say boy....

BOY

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

how are you carrying? Boys are often all up front, while girls make you gain weight all the way around.

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I think its going to be a, hmmmm, Well Jaime has been willing it to be a boy, It will probably be septuplets, 3 girls and 3 boys

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say girl. Or maybe a boy. No, girl.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I say it is a girl but I am only thinking that because you are so prepared for a boy, cant wait to hear what you are having on monday.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you will have a boy because I know you want a boy so I'm practicing a self-filling prophecy theory!

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a baby girl, just a hunch. Can't wait to find out.... Love Ya BUNCHES Mom S.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger JR said...

I vote boy.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Donna said...

The whole family thing doesn't matter. My husband has 7 siblings only 1 a girl. I have 3 siblings and I am the only girl. Our first was a girl. I gues nothing works because God gives you what he has planned for you, and that is what you get. Unless we bring in the altering chromosomes thing to genetically decide what kinda baby you want....whole nother story!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

It's a boy. Don't hate me.

Manny is your best preparation for having a baby. Pretty soon your baby will be chewing on the legs of furniture not unlike the dog. As for cleaning up the vomit, Derek cleaned up nothing. You will soon find out that you can give back neither the husband OR the baby. LOL

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote boy.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting and who cares as long as the baked bean is healthy! My vote is a girlie girl. Please let us know TODAY!!! Your buddy - Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home