Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Okay... last post today... I swear


Nursery w/ border
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
Here is the nursery with border. It looks so cute. It is the Carter's Child of Mine giraffe, elephant, turtle border. I love it! Manny has decided that his favorite place in the house is underneath the crib - which of course is strictly off-limits because that room has rugs. I've decided that I am going to beg my father (who is an electrician) to install a ceiling fan in that room so that I can paint each blade of the fan a color to match the nursery. I hope he will do it! :)

4 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

SO SO CUTE!! Ok, I have to tell you this. I have Bloglines and it tells me whenever someone posts on their blog. I was wondering why you hadn't posted in so long...and then realized i never added you! lol Oops.

Now, to catch up. We have a lot in common! On your hundred things...I'm also allergic to cats and when I saw the movie Hitch part I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING at that part! That is so me! lol.

Also...darling nursery. And the reason I love crickets is because of the book "A Cricket in Time Square!" lol...I made a post about it. :)

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

looks great. I am sure your dad would do that for you. I cant imagine why he wouldnt

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

the room looks GREAT!!!! And good luck keeping the dog out of the baby's room. That's a losing battle that you should just give up. Rugs or not. In fact, why do you think Manny likes it so much? LOL

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Renee said...

Very cute!!:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home