Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday, Alex!


Alex's 5th birthday party
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
Sunday Alex turned 5 years old! Pam threw her a big Princess and the Pauper bash that I think made Shawn decide to limit the guests at our children's birthday parties to about 10. It was lots of fun and great to spend some time with Pam and Phil over the weekend.

So for the past two days everything I've eaten tastes like metal. Yuck! It tastes like I'm always sucking on tinfoil. After searching online and coming up with nothing, I called the doctor's office to see if this might be pregnancy related. The doctor told me to stop taking my iron supplement and see if that helped. Blach!

Only 20 days until our ultrasound. And counting! :)

Hope you're all having a great week so far.

5 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger JR said...

10 seems like kind of a lot -jgr

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Amber said...

does an iron supplement make things taste like metal? that's really interesting....i should try that. ;)

I found a site that has those baby tickers try prego ticker or other prego ticker. Let me know if it works!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

I'm not sure, Beeb. So far cutting out the iron hasn't really helped to eliminate the metal taste but we'll see. I'll keep you posted. he he :)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

yay! Birthday party! Looks like she had fun. :)

Did you ever find out about the iron thing?

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaime ~ you're so sweet :-)

It makes sense about the iron pill...hope everything is tasting better now; what would pregnancy be without enjoying crazy cravings?

Did someone say alfredo? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home