Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 01, 2005

Saturday


Picture_3787
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
Here is a picture of the hubby and I from Saturday. I joke that it is our prom picture because the curtains in the background look like a prom backdrop. This picture was taken by Jamie as we were getting ready to leave for the Veilleux's reception. I would post a picture of Jamie and Jen but they would kill me. :) They are camera-shy. (Which they totally shouldn't be because they are the cutest couple ever... Jen is gorgeous and Jamie is a cutie petutie!)

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would TOTALLY vote for you two as Prom King and Queen!!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Amber said...

you've got my vote too!

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home