Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 09, 2005

All dressed up


All dressed up
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
So Shawn has a new job. He starts the week after next and he is going to have to retire his polo shirts and khakis to suits and ties. He just got his new suits back from the tailor yesterday so I made him try on my favorite, a Ralph Lauren suit.
I would be posting a picture of my 12-week-pregnant-self but yesterday we learned that Shawn isn't capable of taking a non-blurry picture. Guess what we'll be working on in the next few days?!? I told him that by the time the bebe arrives, he'd better be able to take a good picture... or else! He only took one from the side (because he is SOOOO IMPATIENT) and it is totally blurry.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! This almost makes up for him not knowing my last name ;o)

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they require him to smile at his new job?

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

He is going to be in some big trouble if they do!! ;) Everytime I look at a picture of him I call him grouchy-mcgee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home