Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 08, 2005

MILESTONES...

So I'm definitely not under the misconception that nothing bad can happen from here on... but just the fact that today I hit the official "12 week" mark that I have been so desparate to achieve is such a sigh of relief. For 7 weeks (that is how long we've known) I have been losing sleep, stressing out and feeling the need to double up on my Zoloft! But now, finally... I am officially 12 weeks pregnant and I can relax a bit! FINALLY... :)

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY! I am soooo excited and SO SOOO happy for you guys!. I can't wait!!

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember feeling relieved at that point too. Definitely try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy now... it goes so fast!

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Low cost tenuate Newport ri diet pills Lotto numbers for feb 4 2006 Wilkes county auto insurance american family home and auto insurance Xanax sanax grapefruit Kia dieselengines

 

Post a Comment

<< Home