Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My little grape


My little grape
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.

So yesterday was our second ultrasound. The first was to determine "how many" were in there because I was on the fertility drug Clomid. Yesterday was a routine 10-week u/s. We just switched doctors to St. Mary's in Lewiston but they don't do a single u/s until 20 weeks so I kept my previously scheduled appointment at Coastal for the 10 week. At my first u/s they gave us a due date of January 18th, less than two weeks after daddy turns 30. We are already so anxious for 20 weeks so that we can find out the sex. Of course, more importantly we are anxious for the 12-14 week mark when the risk of miscarriage will decrease.

If it's a girl her name will be Rylee Carmela and if it's a boy his name will be Xander (like Alexander without the 'Alec') John.

4 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger JR said...

Avery looked liked a little alien at his 10wk ultrasound... so we called him the 'creature' (probably wouldn't pass your nickname test!). Did you get to hear the heartbeat too? -jen

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

You have no idea what a relief it is to hear that someone else's baby looked like that at 10 weeks! :) My sister told me yesterday that my baby had a big head! Then again, back when she had her babies they didn't do ultrasound pictures so I'm sure hers looked the same as ours. We did get to hear the heartbeat... although through the umbilical cord rather than the doppler. It was SOOOO exciting!!

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had ultrasound when I had my kids! How old do you think I am anyway??

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

I said you didn't have "ultrasound pictures" not ultrasounds! And, well, you do have a 10 year old...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home