Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Nicknames

Someday I'm going to have a baby of my own. Now I know that everyone says the things they're not going to do when they have a baby before they have a baby... but I will absolutely refuse to give my child (or let someone else give them) some really lame nickname that will torment them when they're older. Now I'm not referring to "pet names" or "normal" nicknames ... those are okay. :) The top 3 awful baby nicknames I've seen lately:
#3. Master so-and-so
#2. Code man
and the #1. worst nickname I have ever heard for a child: K-butt

I just hope for the child's sake these parents are not still saying "Are you hungry, Code Man?" "Where is Code Man?" "Code Man looks tired" when they're teenagers. It's just wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home