Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Holy moly...

I am a total blogsite posting slacker. Mostly because... well... my life is boring and I have nothing to complain about lately. ;)
My grandparents are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year and we are throwing them a big bash on Sunday.
I am very excited about my spa party next Friday and can't wait to go shopping for goodies and decorations.
I don't know what it is but lately I just can't seem to sleep! I hate it! Consequently, I'm always tired. I lay awake at night tired but wide awake for hours on end. I need to get myself into a good book so that I can atleast read when I am lying awake.
My sister went to see the house I wanted her so badly to buy today. I am heartbroken that they didn't like it. It has A POOL - a HEATED pool - and a hot tub. Sigh. I suppose it's better for them... they would've been buying a new house, and a new roommate b/c I would've been there ALLLLLLLLL the time! :) Last week I got to go to her in-laws house and swim in their heated pool. It was 86 degrees and SOOOOOOOOOO nice!
I got A/C at work! Yay! It was getting SOOO hot in here (It's gettin' hot in herre... so take off all your clothes... i am get-in so hot... ) anyway... it was hot. It was actually like 10 degrees warmer than whatever the hotness was outside. So I am happy today in my not-83-degree-office. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when is Scott installing the pool at work? That was the deal wasn't it? ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home