Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 20, 2005

What the??

So I finally broke down after a couple hours of debate and went to Ainslie's, the overpriced convenience store down the road, to pick up a sandwich for lunch. I ordered a chicken breast sandwich with NO MAYO. I drove through the pain-in-the-butt construction to get there and picked up my $5.08 sandwich (no, it did not come with fries and a soda... that was JUST the sandwich). Anyway, I make my way back through construction to find that my overpriced chicken sandwich with NO MAYO was actually CHICKEN SALAD. What the?? I mean, SERIOUSLY. If your version of a chicken breast sandwich was actually a chicken salad sandwich, don't ya think you might mention that to the person ordering theirs with no mayo???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home