Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ARBONNE anyone?

So my sister, Tammy, recently hosted this "spa party". I went along thinking "yeah, yeah... I dont' wear make-up and I buy Bath & Body Works for all of my other "spa-type" stuff. I had a good feeling that this would be one of the few ocassions that I wouldn't be tempted to spend money. Yeah, think again. The product line is Arbonne International and it's awesome! I wanted just about everything. I even signed up to host a spa party of my own... knowing my friends would also love the stuff. So if you want to check out the website, go here and if you want to place an order, let me know and I will add it on to mine. The party is June 17th at 6 pm and if you could make it and didn't receive an evite, let me know and I'll send it along. Pamper away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home