Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I just can't do it...

Ugh. So a couple of weeks ago I tried two new vegetables. It was broccoli & Pea Pods. So, pea pods were not the worst thing I've ever had... it didn't set off my gag reflex or anything. But broccoli... um... gross. I told myself I would never try this grossness and I only did b/c I thought if I snuck it onto my fork with the chicken and pasta from my microwave meal, I could pull it off. Those little feelers... yeah, not a big fan of those. Broccoli will definitely never become something I can occassionally eat without gagging.

Vegetables I've now tried:
Corn
Potatoes
Lettuce
Cucumber
Carrots
Broccoli
Pea pods

Vegetables are just wrong. But atleast now I've got quite a list of ones that I've tried so maybe I won't get made fun of quite as much...

5 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you could do it!!! Now you just need to try zucchini bread!!

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on now, I tried all of those before I was a year old, maybe not the soild kind, but the kind that comes in the little jars. I had a salad last night, I believe there were twice as many vegetables in my salad last night than all the vegetable that you've tried in your whole life. Put some cheese on your broccoli, umm cheese, Jaime loves cheese. Granted, it don't taste like ice cream, but thats why its good for you and ice cream is bad for you. You can't give up on eating healthy after having a week of good food.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger JR said...

you are very brave--trying all those vegetables.

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even believe you have only tried those few veggies... When you said you eat junk food I thought it was in moderation, I am now re-thinking that! Keep trying and Wally was right the cheese will help. If it was not for the cheese my husband would never eat veggies!

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Homeq mortgage Who can prescribe clomid Plastic surgeons in sioux falls south dakota

 

Post a Comment

<< Home