Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2005

50 whole years...


50 whole years...
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.

Happy 50th Anniversary, Gram and Grampa! Sunday we threw a big bash for my grandparents. It was VERY hot in our non-air-conditioned hall but there was a great turnout anyway. Congrats on 50 years together! Cute!

On another note, I'm pretty sure Shawn thought the last place he would get hit on was my grandparent's 50th Anniversary party. After all, there were only a handful of people there under 80. I came back from getting a piece of cake to find this woman umm... touching Shawn. I didn't think anything of it until she asked me if she could "borrow" him for 15 minutes. Now people ask me to "borrow" Shawn all the time b/c he is 6'5. But... knowing that Shawn hadn't stood up(broken ankle) all day, I wondered what she wanted him for. After she walks away, he tells me that she was telling him how much she liked him and "propositioning him" to meet her in the bathroom in 10 minutes. Umm... hrmm. The general consensus amongst those at the table: 70 years old. Eeek!

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!! I didn't realize Shawn was such a looker to the old ladies!!!

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came to check out your site and I can't believe this story... What's her name and where does she live????? I'll hunt her down and let her know she can't be messing with my son and his beautiful wife...

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Trailers of women having sex with big dicks anita blonde 2004 saab 9-3 arc Football hall-of-famer jim Ysl handbags hobo hornhandle transit high top roof rack First fitness international percocet and clearance time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home