Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 01, 2005

Congratulations, Ryan and Jen!


Ryan and Jen
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
We had a busy weekend!

Friday I had my 15 wk prenatal appointment. It's the 3rd time I've heard that fast little heartbeat and it's just as shocking every time! It was the first confirmation since I hit the "safety" point that I am yes, still pregnant. The doctor said that everything is looking good. I haven't gained a pound yet - which is strange because my belly (and chest) are definitely bigger. Of course... it's not a cute round pregnancy belly yet - it's more of a "oh, are there twins growing in your love handles?" belly that makes my clothes not fit quite right. I have decided that between being nauseous for 7 weeks and nothing tasting good, that is why I am not gaining the 50 pounds I expected to pack on. Normally I eat like crazy all of them time - BUT i am eating junk and food that I like (which, of course, I'm eating b/c it tastes good and not because I'm hungry). Now that I am trying to eat better, I look at my healthy options and end up not eating. Not good. I'm going to make an honest effort to get better, though, starting today! :) I should know today when my appointment will be for the ultrasound that will hopefully determine the sex of the baby! Let the 4 week countdown begin!

On Saturday our friends Ryan and Jen tied the knot. Ryan was my best friend at college and he's one of the greatest guys I know. We missed the wedding because I had to work that day but did make it to the reception. Congrats to two wonderful people and a happy life together!!

On Sunday we went to Camryn's 6th birthday party. It's hard to believe that the youngest of my four nieces and nephews is 6 already. It will seem like quite an age gap to have a new baby in the family.

Sorry that had to make some choices and miss out on some other events of the weekend - Isabelle's 2nd birthday party (Saturday), Mandy's bridal shower and Holly's party (both Sunday). Too many things to do - too short of a weekend! I hope that everyone's events went great!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Hi!
That's odd... I only see this message. At my 10 week ultrasound I think the heartbeat was 162... does that mean boy or a girl??? :) I most definitely have a mystery belly and it does look A LOT like i've just been binge eating/drinking. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home