Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Nursery... already??


The Nursery
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
So I've had a nursery all set up for over two years now. Part of it was because of Isabelle and the other reason is... well, I'm just like that. I've had the Noah's Ark theme that entire time and most of it was navy and maroon and "countryish". Last Sunday I decided that it wasn't quite baby enough and I gutted the nursery of everything that wasn't pastel and baby-looking. :) So... all that is left to do is finishing the bureau/ changing table, getting a rocking chair and getting more wall decor. I do have alphabet letters ready to paint that sage green color that I painted the frame but it will be another 6 weeks before I know whether to paint the RCS or the XJS. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Ohhhhhhh... you're right... that painting is AWESOME! I am going to have to start making a wish list. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home