Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMRYN!


Camryn's 6th Birthday party
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
Today my youngest niece, Camryn, turns 6 years old. We celebrated her birthday on Sunday with a barbecue lunch, gifts, cake and smores. She had a great time!

I think that everyone handles stress in their own way. My mother gets migrains. My husband bites his fingernails until they bleed. I clean. Obsessively. Last night our family got some very bad news. Let me tell you - the inside of my refrigerator is now cleaner than any fridge in the history of the world.
So if everyone out there could just channel their good thoughts and prayers to my family we would all appreciate it.

5 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me, I am channeling with all of my might! I KNOW things are going to be OK.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

I'll send prayers your way. I share a birthday with your niece! Happy Birthday Camryn!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

hang in there. Sorry about the crappy news.

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will continue to hold you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Happy birthday Camryn!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Jaime--your girl has a nickname--go check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home