Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Shawn's first belly picture


Picture_3844
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
Let me be the first to say: I have no idea why Shawn is standing like this but this is the conversation that ensued just before the taking of this picture:
S: Come on, Let's go... hurry up
J: Okay, go ahead... take the picture
S: K, is that good? Can I go?
J: Let me look
S: (impatient sigh)
J: Just get a shot of just my belly
S: (sigh) (crinkled forehead) (impatient pout) as I take the camera from him
J: Okay, this is what I want the picture to look like - but with MY belly instead of yours...
S: Why would you take my picture?!?
J: Because you are too impatient for me to explain what I want...

In case you're wondering, yes, that is Speedy Gonzales on his belly (long story for another day). Good thing I don't have that tattoo on my belly or Speedy Gonzales would end up looking like Augustus Gloop.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

Yay! you're havin a baby! :) Thanks for visiting me! I'm sure I'll be back to check up on you.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Wow Angela! Your family is outnumbered in the same way as mine except with the boys instead of girls! :) I'm sure everyone would be ecstatic if you had a girl... I think you should have another just for balancing sake. ;)
That's a good question about the boy clothes! Some of them I would probably put on her anyway (and she would yell at me later in life for making her into a tomboy). My husband has already said that we have to pack them away in case "later on" we have a boy. He has some wishful thinking going on. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home