Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

How is anyone THAT patient?!?

So, I've learned a few things this afternoon.
1. I am much more computer illiterate than I thought (which is saying A LOT!)
2. I would not ever have (EVER) a pregnancy ticker on my blog site (did I mention EVER) without Humor Girl's help.
3. I have absolute confidence that Humor Girl will easily be able to successfully train a litter of puppies while raising triplet children with special needs if she ever feels the need.

I just wanted to say thank you to Angela for giving me the idea of a blogsite pregnancy ticker, Beeb for finding me one, Humor Girl for getting it on my site for me and my father-in-law for buying me the real life version. You're all the best!

6 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

YAY!! It's beautiful!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I was about to tell you about your 'no longer petless status' but angela beat me to it. So instead I will talk about your ticker...

YAY!! It's beautiful!


damn.

where is your friend in NH? or should I ask where you are in Maine? Either way, that waterfall is in Colebrook (or possibly the next town over). It's way up there so depending on where you live, it shouldn't be too much of a drive.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

I know!! I was so excited! Humor Girl is my hero! :) Thanks again!

Oooohhh... that's right! So exciting... I never thought that blurb about pets would change. ;)

Beeb, my friend lives in Derry. I'll have to ask her if she's ever been there.

Ang, ohhhhh!! Sorry you didn't get your scrapbook stuff... that is so disappointing (although not to the hubby... he he). You are so sweet to not bid seeing that it's me. :) I wouldn't have minded knowing it was you... esp. since most of it is baby stuff and I won't need it for another year or so. :) You're so sweet! That is too funny!

Hey Marel, Humor girl probably does know. I know she knows how to insert audio files so she can probably do movie/video, too. I thought I had seen a blog lately with one so I tried to look but no luck. If I find it again I'll let you know so you can ask about it.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love the new ticker. Its great.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Heather Hansen said...

UGH! 152 days to go?!? I'm praying for you sister! When you're down to about 10 days you'll be screaming... "GET IT OUT OF ME!" LOL.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ticker! Things like that are fun--go all out and make as many memories as you can :-) Someday, your child will love listening to you share about all the things you did during your pregnancy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home