Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Too bright... too bright!

So... is everyone sick of hearing about this puppy yet??? This is one

Manny covering his eyes
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
many cute things that Manny does that I love. Whenever I turn the light on at night (which is rare because the hubby and I actually use the bathroom down the hall now so as not to wake the sleeping baby) or he's feeling playful and cute, he will cover his eyes with his paw. It is so cute and sweet. It's a good thing he's so darn cute and sweet because the other day when I was an hour late picking him up at my sisters (10 pm!) they weren't even mad. That is the ultimate power of his cuteness. It's outta control!

4 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Nadine said...

VERY cute!

I clicked to your weblog through a comment you made on So The Fish Said. I'm, like you, 27 & also pregnant for the first time (16 weeks).

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

How sweet :)

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Wow, my dog actually does the same thing! And in both cases, it's adorable!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure we have as many photos of our dogs' puppyhoods as we do of our children. My folks love to tease me endlessly about it. I tell them our dogs are like our children--there isn't much we wouldn't do for them. Anyway, now that photos have gone digital, I don't have to worry about all that film developing :-) Anyway, Manny rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home