Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 08, 2005

S.H.I.T. is right!!!


30th party wrappers
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
So, leave it to me... only I would do this. I was telling my friend via email (someone I used to work with) about how i was throwing Shawn this huge 30th surprise party on the day after his birthday (which is 11 days before my due date!) and totally forgot about that part when I FORWARDED HER RESPONSE TO HIM. She was telling me Congratulations about the baby, how cute the name we chose was, how cute the nursery was, etc. so I thought it would be nice to forward on to Shawn. I had totally forgotten that that email was attached to the one she replied to and that I wrote about his birthday to begin with!
POUT.
So... SURPRISE! YOU'RE HAVING A SURPRISE PARTY!
:( POUT.
How did I manage to ruin something I've been working on for a year now? I might as well take home these Hershey's miniatures candy bar wrappers that I had made for him months ago, too. (Aren't they cute! You can get some yourself - with a bunch of different designs - not all saying "shit" on them...lol... - on ebay under seller "Kevin's Custom Candy Wraps ko2154").
My sister says "well atleast now you won't be as stressed planning it in the end", which I guess is true. It will be much easier in the end since how it is right after the holidays AND I will be 9 months pregnant. I was also able to confess that the sports bar we're having it in is going to cost us $350. (So now I don't have to worry anymore that he'll kill me after). ;)

Such a Jaime thing to do!

6 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Shawn that I said he was a bonehead for not at least PRETENDING that he didn't know about so you could still get some joy from all the planning!!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh man sounds like somethign i would do if I could even keep the suprise that long.

Though being one for not liking suprises when they come to me I am not so eager to give them to others.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Amber said...

oh shucks!

maybe you can continue to plan 'in secret' and he'll forget all about it then...

SURPRISE!!!

ok. that won't work. How about telling him it's for some other shawn you know...

ok. that won't work either. don't ask me. *sigh*

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Michelle, but I must say, since you're an expert party-planner, I wonder if he would have suspected anyway :-) I'll bet that when Rylee grows up, she'll have all her friends over to your house all the time. It will be the place to be.

By the way, I love the wrappers--very cute :-)

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Awww... you guys are so sweet! That makes me feel much better to know that I'm not alone in having "pregnancy-brain". :)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Bek said...

this is totally something i would do (pregnancy brain or not) ---- :) ----anyway, i finally sent u an email if u wanna check it.......... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home