Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 21, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONYA!


Sonya
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
Yesterday Sonya turned 28 years old. She has been one of my best friends for over ten years. She is incredibly sweet, sincere, thoughtful and considerate. She lives over 2 hours away but still manages to make it to every single important event in my life. Our friendship is one that will endure all the days of our lives and I will love her as much when we are 80 as I do today. I hope you had the very bestest birthday a girl can have, Pinky, and I can't wait to see you again!
I tried loading this picture (taken 3 years ago at Amy's wedding) with Picasa but I can't seem to figure out how to log in. I found 30 different ways to download the program all over again - but couldn't find anywhere to just log in with the existing account that I already have.
On a more serious note, I know I'm asking for a lot lately, but Shawn's bumpa, a man I love very much, is in need of your warm thoughts & prayers! He NEEDS to pull through this so that he can meet my little Rylee Carmella. He NEEDS to pull through this so my baby girl can come to know this wonderful man - the husband of the woman who gives Rylee her middle name. If we had gotten pregnant when we started trying, Rylee would be almost 2 years old right now. He NEEDS to pull through this so that I dont' spend the rest of my days bitter that we didn't.

6 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Where are the baby shower pictures of all the good loot you promised to post! Did you think we forgot...lol

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Happy Birthday to your girlfriend.

Oh I am so sorry I hope he gets better. Warm wishes and only good thoughts to Shawns bumpa!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Kate - too funny! I had TOTALLY forgotten to post some pictures. As soon as I read that I put my camera aside so I can take some pictures tonight! :)

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Bek said...

Yes, Lord! I agree with Godlightgirl!! Bring healing? what kind of healing does he need jaimie? and happy birthday to sonya! :)

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm just getting around to reading your post for me. It was very nice and put a great big smile on my face. I look forward to our many years ahead!!!

Bumpa, everyone here is pulling for you. Rylee is waiting to meet you.

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm just getting around to ready the wonderful things you posted about me. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I feel the same about you :)

Bumpa, everyone is pulling for you. Little Rylee is waiting to meet you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home