Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 07, 2005

For Jaime....

Hi everyone. This is Jaime's friend, Amy. Jaime's beloved Bumpa died on Saturday after a very long illness. I haven't personally spoken to her since it happened over the weekend but I know how much you all care about her and I was positive you'd want to get in touch with her. FOr those of you that don't know her email address, email me at amy AT redsoxbatgirl DOT com and I will personally send her your well wishes. His spirit will live on in Jaime's baby, I am sure of it. We love you Jaime!!!!

7 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

oh Jaime I am so sorry. My thought are with you and your family!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I will pray for you and your family Jamie. It will be a rough road, but I know you can do it!!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

Sending you my prayers!! What a sweet man.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh no. i was wondering why I hadn't heard from you. I'm so sorry!

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaime, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know you and Shawn loved Bumpa very much. His spirit will live on through the memories you keep.

Now Rylee will have a guardian angel looking down upon her from Heaven.

I love you, Sonya

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Hang in there, girl. That is so sad and I am so sorry. Take care of yourself.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Thanks for posting for me Amy. Having set up my account and having my password definitely came in handy here.

Thanks so much for the sweet sentiments Amy, Kate, Donna, Humor Girl, Linny, Sonya, Kristen and everyone who sent ecards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home