Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 09, 2006

Thanks, little E!


On Friday night we were just about to head out the door to meet up with friends for Shawn's birthday dinner when the UPS guy showed up with this fun treat from Ethan over at Chateau Cookie. Apparently in addition to his striking good looks and charming personality, E has his mom's hilarious sense of humor. His little card read: "Rylee, be nice to your mom and dad. You get more stuff from them that way. Love, Ethan". Rylee has the PERFECT pair of jeans from Old Navy to match this cuteness. I already can't wait to put her in it so we can watch "Dirty Dancing" over and over... ;)

So... after the results from my Wednesday 8:30 am appointment, i'm going to start a poll on when little Miss Rylee is going to make her appearance so I hope everyone will check in then to give me their two cents. :)

8 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Oh my gosh I just looked at your baby counter and it says 9 days left to go! I remember when it said 100 days to go! Time flies...when it's not you pregnant=)

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Of course I will give my opinion! What a cool onesie! LOVE IT!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Amber said...

That is adorable. It IS so crazy how quick that was. Maybe it'll be my turn soon.

Didn't I just say that 9 months ago??

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Bek said...

cute and can't wait to vote!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Any baby yet?

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kat said...

That is just absolutely adorable!!!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Donna - I KNOW!! Right now the ticker on my desk says 3 days to go (not sure why it's a day off from the one on my site) - I am so anxious!!
Beeb - get on it!
Marel - well I am so glad you did - it's my FAVORITE!! LOVE IT! :)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Drea said...

What a cute onesie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home