Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 16, 2006

A getaway...


Jaime and Shawn
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.
We had a mini-getaway! Last weekend Shawn, Darren, Michelle and I headed off to Kennebunk for an overnight. "Auntie" Tonya kept the peanut and my parents kept the puppy. Although the hotel - err, motor lodge - seemed a little sketchy at first, it turned out to be okay and we all had a great time. We ate out at a great restaurant and filled up on steak and seafood before heading back to the hotel to relax and swim. It was so nice to get away - and nice to come back. Tonya delivered a freshy bathed and fed Rylee just minutes after we got home. My parents unfortunately spent the night at my house with no power and Manny had an injured leg - which my mom didn't dare to tell me because she didn't want me to worry. By the time we got home, Mr.-I'm-going-to-fake-a-leg-injury-so-i'll-get-extra-attention-and-treats-from-my-meme-and-bumpa was back to his usual self and power was back on. Good times!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to get away!!!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Bek said...

very nice to get away - - need to do so here also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home