Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Congrats and Good Luck, Kristen!


YAY! I just had to come out of my baby burrow and post about this exciting new bit of news: Kristen started a business! In case you don't, Kristen is hilarious and was formerly "Cookie's Delight". Anytime I need a daily laugh, I go see Kristen. Now she's started a business of making people laugh - it's called: BABY BREWING. Any of you who need a maternity shirt, know someone who needs a maternity shirt or are going to your high school reunion and wants to pretend that the 35 pounds you've gained since high school is maternity-related needs to go here and check her out. So cool. Almost makes me want to be pregnant again so I can wear one. Almost.

Holy cow. Did I just blog about something non-baby related??

And oh - so I can alleviate some guilt - to all of you who have emailed me in the last, oh, 15 weeks and I haven't responded... I PROMISE I will catch up with you soon. I'm evil, I know.
Hrmm... guilt still there.

9 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Bek said...

how cute and fun. i liked her site. thanks for informing us.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

She's got a fun blog! I just checked it out and I think her T-shirts are funny! :-) Thanks for sharing!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

your not evil just a busy working mom of an adorable infant!

Hang in there and we will be here when your life slows down a little.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Nadine said...

Hahaha! Those shirts are hilarious! Thanks for sharing the link.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. Great content! ionic breeze quadra silent air purifier

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Nadine said...

I hope all is well Jaime! It's so quiet around here! We miss you :) But I SO know having a new born kinda does not leave any time for blogging.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Happy Belated Mothers Day, I hope things are going ok. I am thinking about ya and if you need to talk you know where I am!

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should name your next blog, "Why I don't blog..." And tell us about Rylee's next bday since that's when it will be :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home