Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Atleast one of us is sleeping...


Sleeping angel
Originally uploaded by Jaimemjfan.



So I'm wide awake so I figure I might as well post. The DH has been in Florida all week on business. I've had a fabulous week reducing my list of things to do from about 45 items to about 5. I'm allieviating the guilt of taking her to daycare by telling myself that for her to take two weeks off from daycare would make it very hard for her to go back (her daycare was closed last week). She's got back into the swing of things and her and I have a day of laying around and bonding planned for tomorrow. And then on Friday I plan to take her to daycare again so I can finally start her scrapbook. I'm hoping once it's started I will find the time to keep going on it.

So apparently absence does not make HIS heart grow fonder. I've been lucky to get about 9 seconds a night on the phone with him. I emailed him pictures of his sweet daughter and he has been way too busy to look at them. Grrr. And when he IS on the phone with me he is distracted and mumbling so I can't hear a word he says!

So far I LOVE my new camera. If anyone is looking for one, I bought mine here. It was a great price and was free shipping. It came in just 3 days and has so many fun features that I'll never learn half of them. I'm having a hard time taking a clear picture - I get way more blurry than clear - but when they are clear - they are REALLY clear. I can't wait to try it out this weekend. Shawn's brother, Pete, gets married on Saturday morning and then Sonya's mom Saturday night.

I was hoping to get my 50 + items that I have to list on ebay done this week but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I will pretty much do anything to avoid listing ebay stuff. I actually think I'd rather eat vegetables than list ebay. To point out the great lengths at which I'll go to avoid ebay I'll just tell you that I actually cleaned out the garage today. We emptied the contents of our storage units into our garage and there it has been ever since. Shawn can't even park in there it's so full of crap. So today for 4 1/2 hours I cleaned and organized. I'm not telling the DH so that it will be a surprise when he gets home.

11:30 and the peanut is up and crying. This is early for her tonight. I didn't give her baby food at dinner time so I'm sure she's hungrier than usual. Darcy and I went to Applebee's so all she had was a pickle. :) She's loves pickles. Off to feed her back to sleep...

10 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about your new camera!! Can't wait to see how things come out!!! Of all the things to splurge on..that's the perfect thing for you!

I love you

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a beautiful photo Jamie! she's so peaceful :).

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!
And I'm really excited to see the new camera you're raving about - sounds pretty spiffy.

Is Shawn & Ms. Rylee going to be there? Are you staying the night?

Have fun at Pete's wedding!

FUN!!!!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Bek said...

she IS an angel....:)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Donna said...

She is so ADORABLE. I love the red hair, I always wanted a little red head girl so I could call her Claire!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Such a sweet face!!! Isn't it incredible how much she's changed already?? I can really see the resemblance with your husband in her!!
Listing on ebay is a pain in the hind end, but it is worth it when the cash comes in from stuff you've just had laying around. Woo hoo! Take my stuff and pay me for it!
~L.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

She is getting so big!

I love the pictures they are great!

New cameras are the best!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Drea said...

Beautiful pic. I didnt realize how red her hair was. It looks really red in that picture.

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had great plans of selling all my crap on ebay over the last couple of weeks. What a pain in the ass! I've only got dialup, and it takes me about 20 minutes to photograph, describe, and upload each listing. Some things are only worth $5. I'd rather bring it all to Goodwill and be done with it. I hear your pain!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Nadine said...

Awww, how cute is she!
Oooh how I'd love to get rid of the things on my 27684276+ to do list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home