Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 28, 2007

YAY!!! The one year pictures are up...

Rylee's one year photos are here... check 'em out before they're gone! Use the username Rylee and password Manny. I am amazed that they came out so well! Rylee was in a terrible mood that day and I am shocked to see even a hint of a smile in any of these. Rylee's friend in the early photos is Sophie. Sophie's mom and I go WAY BACK to the days when we were their age. (Except we were closer in age than they were).
My favorites so far... 19, 26, 32 & 40.
While all two of you are here ;) ... check out my niece, Camryn. I blogged a while back about the rare tumor that was taking over her mouth. It's back again but it's not dragging her down! Everyone send some prayers that she'll continue her fast road to recovery!

6 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Michelleybelle said...

O
M
G
I literally just died from all the cuteness!! I LOVE all of the family pics, Shawn totally had his inner model going I think. ;o) And the one of just you and Rylee together in #35 is sooooo precious! And could she BE any more bored in # 2, she is obviously sooo over it, haha. And the one of her in the bathtub! And her sneaky giggle in #19! And playing with her piggies in #25!! And being a little angel in #26!! And diving for the cake in 44!! And OMG, Rylee in the bathtub!!!!! Seriously, I could go on all day here!!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Okay miss "Workaholic", it's time to make time to update this stale blog! :-)

I loved all the pictures! She is a little doll!

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaime! Rylee's a cutie! can't wait to meet her!! Want to talk and catch up soon!! Sorry to hear about Camryn. How's she doing now? Miss you!

Renee

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Drea said...

awe love them. I like num. 19 as well. s hes a doll. u look great 2

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Bek said...

i'd love to see how big she is now!!!! (its almost june 07) - i know u r busy :) just thinkin boutcha

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

JUNE!!!! I get crap that I haven't updated much since I've moved but I am a little more recent!! :-) My new blog is mycreatedlife.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home