Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 23, 2005

So I haven't posted all week... mostly because I've had a yucky week. Let me say a belated thank you to all of the people to donated to Big Brothers/ Big Sisters by sponsoring me for my bowlathon a few weeks ago!:
  1. Lori
  2. Pam
  3. Renee
  4. Darcy
  5. Tammy
  6. Ryan
  7. Wally
  8. Angie
  9. Jack & Diane
  10. Amy
  11. Michelle
  12. Steve
  13. Keith
  14. Gary & Charlene

So what's so wrong with the movie "Starsky & Hutch" anyway? The reviews for this movie were really poor and it seems like everyone I talked to told me that it was bad. I thought it was funny. Not the best movie I've ever seen... but it's no Fargo, either.

I am about to watch the sequel to my favorite movie of all time: Ocean's 11. Everyone is preparing me that I will be disappointed by Ocean's 12, which is why I didn't go see it in the theater. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home