Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 08, 2005

Have you seen...

Napolean Dynamite?? The first time I saw this movie I thought it was lame. Am I freakin' obsessed with it now? HECK YES I AM! I think that everyone should have to see this movie atleast 3 times so that when Michelle and I say things like "Go find your own tots" and "I'm pretty much the best that I know of", everyone knows what the fuss is all about. Another great flick that I saw recently: Love, Actually. At the end of the movie I actually realized that I had been smiling (all by myself) for about 1/2 hour.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know… there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow-staff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home