Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

This is my NEW place!!!

Hi everyone!!

I'm new to the blogging world... so be patient! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jaime and I live in Maine with my husband, Shawn (who, obviously, is obsessed with basketball). I am 27 and the hubby turns the big 3-0 this upcoming January. We are currently childless (we have been trying for two years) and petless (I am allergic to everything that walks, flies or drifts). We bought a brand new house 6 months ago and that is my baby for now. I have OCD and am therefore a total neat freak. I have also been referred to as the "scrapbook nazi" because I am obsessed with scrapbooking. Email me to order your Creative Memories scrapbook supplies! I never used to be a "craft-geek"... I used to be a basketball nut like my hubby ...but well, ya know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home